Experience 'The Body Toolkit Virtual Retreat' from the comfort of your own home, and be supported by Katrina each step of the way, as she guides you through her award-winning detox programme. This online retreat teaches simple, yet powerful ways to nourish the body, reduce stress and ultimately help ourselves to thrive.
Supportive and gentle, this 7-day programme gives you the opportunity to hit the reset button, and kick-start a new sense of wellbeing. Consistently described as "life-changing", attendees report a significant boost to energy and mood, improved sleep and digestion, brighter skin, weight loss and a reduction in aches, pains and inflammation.
The Body Toolkit approach is comprehensive and via the online retreat Katrina will coach you through:
- A nourishing juice detox and soup programme
- Gentle yoga and exercise
- Establishing supportive habits and thinking patterns to create long-term change
What will it do for me?
Quite simply, detoxification is the single most important thing we can do to improve, not only our bodies, but our lives. Poor diets, lifestyles and excessive modern-day stresses burden the body with toxicity, and can lead to physical and emotional imbalances due to the accumulation of toxicity in our systems.
When we help our bodies to remove toxins that have accumulated over time and nourish them with freshly extracted juices, the results are powerful, immediate and lasting. After six nights, The Body Toolkit Retreat attendees regularly notice (read the testimonials):
- Increased and sustained energy throughout the day
- Natural boost to mood, feeling happier, less mood swings
- Lasting weight loss - where excess weight was carried
- Relief from aches and pains - reduction in inflammation
- Brighter, clearer, healthier skin
- Improved quality of sleep and sleeping patterns
- Elimination or marked decrease in cellulite
- Improved immune system function
“I cannot emphasise enough what a difference Katrina’s guided retreat can make to your life. The Body Toolkit experience delivered far more than we could ever have expected. We were completely nourished, nurtured, rested, educated, exercised and inspired.” Willis & Joanne
Included in the 7-Day Programme:
- Full access to The Body Toolkit Retreat's award-winning results orientated juice detox programme
- Coaching ahead of the retreat: what you will need and how best to prepare
- Instruction video ahead of the retreat on 'how to juice' and how to prepare the recipes in the programme
- 4 x 1 hour gentle yoga and stretching classes with Daniela Lanaia
- Daily 4 x 1/2 hour coaching videos with The Body Toolkit Retreat founder, Katrina Mather, to guide you through each step of the retreat experience
- Coaching on the detox process, nutrition, gut health, internal cleansing, optimal health, earthing, emotional resilience, EFT vision and goal identification
- Guidance on the benefits of magnesium therapy, oil pulling, dry skin body brushing and cold hydrotherapy
- Support in creating a journaling and evening gratitude practice
- Connection to the group/community also following the detox at home
- Nutritional coaching for the transition diet after the detox
- With all retreat resources, videos and group interaction in one place, with an accompanying app
To experience the retreat for yourself, simply book a place on an upcoming Virtual Retreat, and we will email you the full details you will need to get started. If you decide to share the retreat with a friend, the retreat will be offered to you both at the discounted price of £199 per person (rather than £297) when the booking is made via the website, just select '2' places under one booking or please get in touch for any assistance.
What you will need at home (not included in the retreat price):
- A juicer (juice extractor) - something like the Philips Viva Collection HR1867/21
- A blender for making smoothies and soup - something like the Nutribullet or even a handheld 'stick' blender
- 500ml bottles (preferably not plastic) for batching the juices (we'll be juicing three times a day)
- Yoga mat or comfortable space for the class
- Notebook & pen for journaling & notes
- Fruit and vegetables for the juice and soup recipes, herbal teas, coconut oil and vegetable stock for the soup
- Dry skin body brush, magnesium oil & bath flakes and internal cleansing kit
- On booking a full 'kit list' and 'shopping list' will be sent to you to help you prepare for your home retreat
For more information about The Body Toolkit Virtual Retreats, or to ask Katrina a question, please send your enquiry here: Contact Us Page.
"Think no more... just do it... the four daily Zoom meetings were informative and calming, the yoga classes were lovely and having to make your own juices and soups was a great learning experience, and I haven’t stopped! Three weeks on, my alcohol consumption is now nearly zero and I feel and look so much better... the virtual retreat is personal, transformational and great value for money... all very professionally and thoughtfully delivered by The Body Toolkit guru, Katrina Mather." Dr Kate Pickering